The RS8561, RS8562, RS8564, RS8563(dual version &shutdown) series of CMOS operational amplifiers use auto-zero techniques to simultaneously provide very low offset voltage (20μV max) and near-zero drift over time and temperature.
The RS8561, RS8562, RS8564, RS8563(dual version &shutdown) series of CMOS operational amplifiers use auto-zero techniques to simultaneously provide very low offset voltage (20μV max) and near-zero drift over time and temperature. This family of amplifiers has ultralow noise, offset and power.
This miniature, high-precision operational amplifiers offset high input impedance and rail-to-rail input and rail-to-rail output swing. With high gain-bandwidth product of 11MHz and slew rate of 8.5V/μs. Single or dual supplies as low as +2.9V (±1.45V) and up to +5.5V (±2.75V) may be used.
The RS8561/RS8562/RS8564/RS8563 (dual version with shutdown) are specified for the extended industrial and automotive temperature range (-40°C to 125°C). The RS8561 single amplifier is available in 5-lead SOT23, 8-lead MSOP8 and 8-lead SOIC packages, The RS8562 dual amplifier is available in 8-lead SOIC and 8-lead MSOP narrow surface mount packages, The RS8563(dual version with shutdown) comes in Micro-SIZE MSOP-10. The RS8564 quad is available in 14-lead SOIC and 14- lead narrow TSSOP packages.
• Low Offset Voltage: 20uV (MAX)
• Input Offset Drift: 0.1μV/°C(TYP)
• High Gain Bandwidth Product: 11MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
• High Gain, CMRR, PSRR:120dB(TYP)
• High Slew Rate: 8.5V/μs
• Low Noise: 0.48uVp-p (0.01~10Hz)
• Low Power Consumption: 1.3mA /op amp
• Overload Recovery Time:0.4us
• Low Supply Voltage: +2.9 V to +5.5 V
• No External Capacitors Required
• Extended Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
• Temperature Sensors
• Medical/Industrial Instrumentation
• Pressure Sensors
• Battery-Powered Instrumentation
• Active Filtering
• Weight Scale Sensor
• Strain Gage Amplifiers
• Power Converter/Inverter