The RS8912 is a push-pull output comparator. It features an uncommitted on-chip voltage reference and have low quiescent current, input common-mode range 200mV beyond the supply rails, and singlesupply operation from 2.3V to 5.5V. The integrated 1.2V series voltage reference offers low 42μV/°C drift, is stable with up to 10nF capacitive load, and can provide up to 350uA (TYP) of output current. Featuring a push-pull output stage, the RS8912 allows for operation with absolute minimum power consumption when driving any capacitive or resistive load.
The RS8912 is available in Green SOT23-6 package and is specified at the full temperature range of −40°C to +85°C.
• Low supply current:3.5μA(TYP) at Vs=2.3V
• Supply Range: +2.3V to +5.5V
• Integrated Voltage Reference:1.2V
• Low input offset voltage: Vos(max) = 3.5mV
• Rail-to-Rail Input
• Push-Pull Output
• Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
• Micro SIZE PACKAGES: SOT23-6
• RC TIMERS
• WINDOW DETECTORS
• SYSTEM MONITORING
• SENSOR SYSTEMS: Smoke Detectors, Light Sensors, Alarms