The RS8551,RS8552,RS8554,RS8553(dual version &shutdown)series of CMOS operational amplifiers use auto-zero techniques to simultaneously provide very low offset voltage (5μV max) and near-zero drift over time and temperature. This family of amplifiers has ultralow noise, offset and power.
This miniature, high-precision operational amplifiers offset high input impedance and rail-to-rail input and rail-to-rail output swing. With high gain-bandwidth product of 4.5MHz and slew rate of 2.7V/μs. Single or dual supplies as low as +2.7V(±1.35V) and up to +5.5V (±2.75V) may be used.
The RS8551/RS8552/RS8554/RS8553(dual version with shutdown) are specified for the extended industrial and automotive temperature range (-40°C to 125°C). The RS8551 single amplifier is available in 5-lead SOT23, 8-lead MSOP8 and 8-lead SOIC packages, The RS8552 dual amplifier is available in 8-lead SOIC and 8-lead TSSOP narrow surface mount packages, The RS8553(dual version with shutdown) comes in Micro-SIZE MSOP-10. The RS8554 quad is available in 14-lead SOIC and 14- lead narrow TSSOP packages.
• Low Offset Voltage: 1uV
• Input Offset Drift: 0.005μV/°C
• High Gain Bandwidth Product: 4.5MHz
• Rail-to-Rail Input and Output
• High Gain, CMRR, PSRR:130dB
• High Slew Rate: 2.7V/μs
• Low Noise: 0.75uVp-p (0.01~10Hz)
• Low Power Consumption: 640μA /op amp
• Overload Recovery Time:1us
• Low Supply Voltage: +2.7 V to +5.5 V
• No External Capacitors Required
• Extended Temperature: -40°C to +125°C
• Temperature Sensors
• Medical/Industrial Instrumentation
• Pressure Sensors
• Battery-Powered Instrumentation
• Active Filtering
• Weight Scale Sensor
• Strain Gage Amplifiers
• Power Converter/Inverter